BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Our love amore story begun on that day =)


CYNN n NIL
   Hi blogger, it's been a year since my last blog and i almost forgot about it.I have so much to share as it is reaching year end of 2011
  This time i would blog about my relationship and it just happen to be that i met the man i love after so many wrong ones .Although , we are not Romeo and Juliet or any fairytales but we create a whole new love story on our own =) . Some people don't meet the one of their love yet or some even never ever find one but i am very grateful we found each other .All this while my blogs were really emotional and depressing but ever since he came into my life ,it will never be the same ever.Just like after the rain ,it comes the colourful rainbow that brighten my life for a life time.After saying so much my love is Nil Wong 
https://www.facebook.com/Craz33.NiL =) He is passionate in dancing and creative in everything .He does thing differently and he makes humourous jokes when you be with him be prepare you just cant stop laughing.

    I never met someone i am so comfortable to be with and to love before this, he taught me whole lots of stuff and we both learn from each other .We make a couple as if nothing from others bothers us as if there is only left us on the earth  and there is no gap between us no matter age or backgrounds. Some may see us both as crazy couple came from outer space but in fact i laugh them for not seeing or experiencing what we both had and own.No one could take it away from us just like knowledge we could only share it to joy people but others might not steal it away from us.
   In my life i never have some one came in to my life so easily as i find it hard to trust people after betrayals and broken hearts, but he just walk in like he knew the way to my heart as if he knew me for long.I am lucky i am in love with someone closer than my best friend and we already own each other.I just cant stop sharing our love with him it's like world is full of love although it's not .We make each other love meal and we care for each other everyday like love birds.
    Our journey it's like going through roller coaster every moment it goes ups and downs , it is fun and sorrow sometimes but we make it through .Nobody promise that this life would be easy but with him my life is simply 
La vita è bellissima <3 . If i had one wish to be grant i wish we will be together no matter what happens forever.We love each other like a love song and in each beat of love.


I love you and unconditionally forever.



Que mes baisers soient les mots d'amour que je ne te dis pas <3

No comments:

Post a Comment